October 30, 2019
Kindergarten Schedule for the First Week of School
This will be the kindergarten schedule, starting on the first day of school on Tuesday, Sept. 3, for the 2019-20 school year.
As in past years, the “slow start” to the school year for kindergarten students will be over the first five days of school:
• Tuesday, Sept. 3 – Kindergarten Conferences
• Wednesday, Sept. 4 – Kindergarten Conferences
• Thursday, Sept. 5 – Half of kindergarten students attend
• Friday, Sept. 6 – Half of kindergarten students attend
• Monday, Sept. 9 – All kindergarten students attend
There will be no school on Monday, Sept. 2 in observance of Labor Day.
If parents had a kindergarten conference scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 27, their conference will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 3 at the original scheduled time.
If parents had a kindergarten conference scheduled for Wednesday, Aug. 28, their conference will be held on Wednesday, Sept. 4 at the original scheduled time.
At their conference, parents will be notified when their child will attend school with half of their classmates (Sept. 5 or 6).
All kindergarten students will attend on Sept. 9.
Parents who need to reschedule their conference should contact their child’s school.